Online reputation management (ORM) is the practice of using digital marketing tactics and channels to help shape the public perception of a brand, organization, or individual online.
1. Check the first page of results in Google for your company and make sure you own the bulk of them
Ideally, you need those to be predominantly “owned” seek results (i.e., the ones wherein you manage the content). So that consists of your:
3. YouTube channel
The simplest manner to try this is:
✔️Make certain you've got got any suitable profiles (and that you’re lively on them)
✔️Hyperlink to them out of your website (preferably the use of a sitewide footer hyperlink)
✔️Hyperlink to them from different third-celebration web sites on which you’ve registered (e.g., forums, directories, etc.)
2. Find high-traffic articles that negatively reflect your brand then fix them!
This can be in reviews, guides, stories, competitor comparisons etc.
3. Push negative reviews (and mentions) down in the SERPs… and pull positive ones up!
4. Find popular branded search terms then create content to address those searches
5. Set up alerts for your company name… then tackle any potentially reputation-damaging reviews and mentions in real-time
You should actively keep your eyes on the your brand reputation using alert services:
Article related to below searches:
online reputation management orm, online reputation management pdf, online reputation management agency, online reputation management service,
online reputation management pvt ltd, online reputation management benefits, orm services, importance of online reputation management,